“The system has minimal downtime and I am pleased to recommend Brillopak to anyone considering pallet-handling automation.”- TATA Steel
Automatic opening and closing of crate bale arms as part of the crate stacking and destacking process.
Bale arm openers ensure that the bale arms of crates and trays are opened and checked open prior to automatic stacking and or crate packing.
Bale arm closers ensure that crate bale arms are closed prior to automatic crate stacking or robotic palletising.
If crates are or incorrect height or bales arms are in incorrect position then crates will be rejected from the line.
Can also be installed as part of an integrated crate handling line for applications such as crate wash lines and transport systems.
- Reduced labour cost in preparing crates pre/post production line
- Increased certainty that crates are stacked/destacked safely.
- Fast. Ability to open/close at 10 or 20 crates per minute
- Flexible. Handles most crate sizes without need for any tooling change
- Heavy Duty. Robust construction for 24/7 usage and reliability